Sunday, June 19, 2016

After some Consideration

I know July is rolling by and it's the month where it is 'meant' for me. I had a few things in my sights like these Marvel Legends:


Actually, they weren't JUST in my sights, they were preordered as the list right there states. Both waves come out on July. But as I looked at the preorders, my "big" purchase on September, the fact that I have commissions lined up, the fact that I don't have time to review AS MANY figures and Marvel Legends haven't had the same 'wow' factor as they used to, I do believe it's time for me to REALLY be exclusive with these. That's not to say I won't jump to grabbing these in the future... IN THE FUTURE, but not in a time when I have to really focus my funds in different direction of my hobbies all at once. Gaming is about to start again and I am still doing cover arts for my writing. That and, I do have other priorities.

EDIT: I will wait for some reviews to see if they are REALLY worth it. The "Spider-Verse" shelf does need Silk and "Spider-Bitch" in there.

And I need time for other things since reviewing DOES take some of my time. With all that said, I did add two more on the list that I am ambivalent about:



Deadpool is a bit IFFY since it is Revoltech. The last time I received a Revoltech in my collection I was slightly disappointed so.... yeah. But this one looks really good so we will see. Samus is not coming out until January so I have some leeway with her. Suffice to say, I think I'll be safe and I think I will TRULY appreciate the Legends after I figure some things out. Also, I'm RUNNING out of space! I need to consolidate and reorganize my Game Room here. That takes time! But I know just the imports together costs ONE of the BAF wave, but honestly, the quality and the detail and the fun factor on imports are way more gratifying. That and they don't take as much space.

SO after some SERIOUS thinking, I think cancelling my preorder on the BAFs is a good idea. It's more funds and that's just liberal spending that I can't really do wisely right now with other things I need to take care of. Unless I win a ton of money somewhere then I don't have to worry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment