Saturday, May 7, 2016

Geek Moment: Power Rangers and.... A MOMENT OF CIVIL WAR

Entertainment Weekly
Huh. I grew up watching Power Rangers and I expected this reboot to be radical and a bit more in line with what is popular these days.... well. Here we are. I don't have a very strong opinion on the suits just with this still image. I have to say that I'm not surprised they went the route with the "Iron Man"/Guyver look since it just makes sense. Lycra and/or spandex won't do. I have to say that some discretion would have been nice, but the over all vivid and outlandish platings and stuff could be appreciated. Just have to see them in action.


And this is what our originals look like now. Modern and hip, I suppose. The gals are cute and the guys aren't as 'obvious' in their color spectrum. Let's give them a chance.

"Magic wand, make my monster.... glow!"
Now as for Rita Repulsa..... I can't say much. The look doesn't bother me since we are trying to go modern here. Though the speculation with the colors obviously ties in with the Green Ranger. LOL. She'll be making Anacondas grow with that Nikki Minnaj get up! HA!

----------In OTHER NEWS-----------


I'm going to try and let the dust settle before I really talk about this movie. One thing is certain, I TRULY enjoyed it! It was great! Definitely not the comic book version of the Civil War, but still a good take for a Cinematic Universe. Though I have to say, I'm not that impressed with the Spider-Man. He isn't worth all the hooting and hollering. And Aunt May? Really? Regardless, good job Marvel! Now I have to see Dawn of Justice for a good comparison! 

No comments:

Post a Comment