Thursday, April 14, 2016

Masterless and Rage


It wasn't supposed to be this way. 

I know.

She suffered enough. She went through so much and she shouldn't even be going through this. She should be that much closer to her happiness.

I know.

She didn't deserve this. 

I know.

I.... I just wish there was a way to just... take away the pain.

I know.

But I know she is strong. Far stronger than me. I know she will have that ever so vibrant smile again. That optimism. That personality of hers that just never seems to fall short of happiness despite it all. That smile which sometimes hides the strife she has inside. I know she will get through this.... I know she will.

I know.

But next life time, I will do anything to make her happy. To make sure that no one gets in the way of what she wants. I will burn the whole city down to show her the light. I will force anyone to be on their knees so that she may feel tall and strong. I will take anything for her. Use everyone for her. That is their fate.

....... I know. 

And next life time, for what they have done, they will pay the ultimate price.

.........

No comments:

Post a Comment