Thursday, February 4, 2016

Masterless and Rage


Is that wise? Are you truly sure you should be knocking on that door? 

Why are you questioning me now? Our first conversation and you are doubting me? 

Why wouldn't I doubt you? 

Why should you? Don't you still look back some few odd months ago and wish you could have done more? 

Of course. I wish there was something I could have done to make some of those moments worth it. Sometimes it pains me that a pivotal point of that was not in my hands but in another. 

Yes well, for now, you have your result. You have some kind of leeway. It isn't what you want, but it is stable and perhaps for now, it is all it can be. For me, I have driven away a certain person for so long. I need to rekindle something I have lost. No matter what, she made me feel alive. Like yours made you feel complete. You cannot doubt that part of me because I have given you every bit of encouragement and truths to your side. 

It's different. 

Not really. It's just the same thing just a different face. Mine is just... more suited for this lifetime. Yours seems to be for another. 

I'm afraid you'll crumble.

You crumbled. Many times and yet here we are. No matter what, there is a light in the dark... we just have to fight a little harder some times to see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment