Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Canon pt. IV


The years roll by and times have tested us. I will never lie to you and say that I am not afraid of the future. I cannot lie to you and say that the world around us may not cease to be... I'm always afraid. I'm always going to be that dark little corner at times because.... fear seems to be fitting when time has tested and changed so much about us.

You told me in a special memento that "I fight even if I have no reason to"... truthfully, in this fiction we live, I always have a reason to fight for you. For this. You are far more than what you show yourself to be at times and the same can be said about me. You mean a whole lot to me and you are a great person. I can't let you forget that. =)

Here we are. Off into the great beyond.

Continue to help me find the answers to certain things... even if you are obstinate and unwilling to ask them at times. =)

To The Bonds that Defines Us =) 

4 years.....


"Can I get to your soul, can you get to my thoughts? Can You promise we won't let go? All the things that I need, all the things that you need, We can make it feel so real. You can't deny that you've blown my mind. When I see you, I just don't want to let go.

I hate to see you cry, your smile is a beautiful lie. I hate to see you cry, my love is dying inside.

I can fix all those lies, I run, but I'm running to you. You won't see my cry, I'm hiding inside. My heart is in pain, but I'm smiling for you. I'll always try to make things right, I need you more than air when I'm not with you. Please don't ask me why, just kiss me this time... my only dream is about you and I."


-Stereo Love

No comments:

Post a Comment