Sunday, November 29, 2015

Damsel of the Month (variant): Gratitude


While I'm sure these gals don't appreciate a post about how grateful I am that they are my favorite Damsels, I'm sure you guys can. True, one of the three in the picture above won't be in this list(I haven't done anything DiD related with Rikku for a while now! Haven't commissioned anything recently with her too so I feel like she hasn't had a tighter rope work on her xD), but that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate her. With that said, these are the Damsels that come to mind when talking about how grateful I am to know that they are just a knot away:

Spider-Woman: Longest favorite of mine! After Issue#6's infamous and notoriously misleading scene... and the fact that she is just lovely in ropes, how can I not be grateful of her? Besides, she's getting more commissioned love!

Elsa: Won't be letting this Vixen go for a while! She's just caught my eye ever since she introduced herself in 2014(for me). True, I haven't commissioned her as much, but I am writing an epic long story about her! Won't let her go for sure!

Wonder Woman: If you want to talk about classic and a damsel who was created to 'empower' women but actually was more or less someone else's horny scheme of getting more bondage on comic books... look no further than this woman! True, her bondage scenes have dwindled... but she sure does deserve some of her rope burns still!

Daphne Blake: She is classic! One of the first animated DiDs I saw grace my screen and probably inspired me to start my hobby of (short lived) drawing... which led to more writing.

Catwoman: She caught a bunch of DiD fans' attention with her scene in Almost Got 'im in the Animated Series! She makes me purr half to death!

Empowered: Oh yes! The DiD fan service kind of gal! Love her to death for more than enough reasons! I plan on having one good commission of her one of these days! Love her story, love her humor, love her parody(of Spider-Woman), and just adore her.

-----

Now, there are TON of other Damsels that I can put here, but I just decided to go with the ones that I have had some kind of attention or thought to recently. Well... that's about it for this post. Another variant version of my used to be new monthly flavor posts! Until that time, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 

#B0UNDIARY #Spider_Women #roningh0st

No comments:

Post a Comment