Friday, July 10, 2015

Perhaps one day...

After some serious consideration, I cancelled my preorder for the Hulkbuster BAF. Watching some reviews really really made me ambivalent about the figure. Does the size really have that compelling power to make me want to own it? Do I have the space for all those figures? Will the insipid paint and lack of details bother me?

I'll be honest, I have a lot of things going on and if I was to spend some money, I'd prefer (at the moment) to spend it wisely and for the greater buck, put more quality in it. It's July, I know, but I'm more than taken care of.

Is there a pang of sadness? Yes. But it doesn't necessarily mean I'm skipping out on the figure, it just means I'm not going to get it that soon.

Also, there are import versions of it that ... I find more compelling; though more demanding in price. Oh well, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment