Thursday, October 9, 2014

Masterless and Rage:


How long did it take for you to get these tainted dreams out of your head?

Eventually it faded away.

How long was eventually?

I don't exactly recall you know. Why?

I'm still here. It's still here.

Well, is it over?

No.

Do you want it to be over? 

No.

There's your answer then, isn't it?

I still have those nights in my head. What they were compared to what they are now. It's painful. It stings. It's like it wasn't supposed to last.

No, not the way it was, at least not for now. 

Do you seriously believe that it will get better?

I seriously believe it got better. 

Do you really? It's not even remotely close to how it was.

Changes. It happens. Little steps. There are always things getting in the way and that's what sucks the most. But perhaps in the end, we can really say that this was all worth it.

I hope so. 

Keep hoping. And keep living. It's the only thing we can do, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment