Saturday, July 26, 2014

SDCC 2014

There are a lot of things going on in Comicon 2014. Lots of figures. Lots of official images(Wonder Woman's official costume). Exclusive Bishoujo(Spider-Woman!), and a lot of teasers for the next few waves of Hasbro's Marvel Legends.

At one point, I wanted to quit Legends thanks to the debacle I have experienced with Toys R Us; hell, I might still not collect anymore full sets. BUT....

There is one thing that SDCC Comicon 2014 might've rejuvenated some old flames before it completely burnt out:


That is a godamn Spider-Woman 6inch baby! In the moonstone/Black Cat Body! Thank you Marvelousnew.com for this image!

Now let's just hope Hasbro doesn't pull a show no produce because they are known for that. BUT... for damn sure I will be getting more than one of these gals to 'replace' a certain display I have and the fact that she is a must! I want one! I NEED ONE! I HAVE TO HAVE HER! More updates later! And speaking of Spider-Woman!



No comments:

Post a Comment