Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Farewell 2013


There were plenty of things to be taken from this year. Lessons to be learned and turbulence to endure, amongst all other things, this year hurt and sometimes it felt like a pool of regretful reminders. There are a lot of things that perhaps could've changed things and made things for the better, but this is the card I have in hand and it's what I will make an effort to make better.

But all in all, some lessons are taught for a reason and walking to the new year, I can still truly stand here and say that I had a Great Year. Blessings are given, I have an awesome few(a lot) additions to my Game Room… and the future is sculpted to be somewhat brighter than 'yesterday'.

With that said, Good Bye, 2013. It's been great. In a few it will be the steps for a better year. For a better tomorrow. =)

Hello, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment