Friday, July 26, 2013

.:Signs:.


A month since the last words traded. It has been a grueling month of worries, disdains, inquiries, and amongst other things that exists within ambivalence.

All I've had are past sentiments, promises, words of friendship, fervent tandems, signs, and support within this fiction I live.

At the end of the day, I refuse to believe that the hand and the eye will be the downfall. I am in belief that a moment of recovery, a few 'moments' away will perhaps reassemble that enamoring mind that you have. I'll keep fighting; I'll keep believing in the 'good' because that IS one of my strongest traits.

There will be plenty of redemption, a lot of rebuilding, there will be a lot of things to settle with words and reassuring... but in the end of the day, I just want my Great Friend back. In all honesty, that's the road I want to end with, my friend by my side.

I'll see you 'soon'. Be well. And I'm always giving you the best positive vibes that I can, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment