Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Marvel Legends: SDCC 2013 previews

All these pictures are from Marvelousnews.com's Facebook.

So the sad thing is that I have never attended a comi-con anywhere!!!! Yeah, I deserve to get my Avenger card revoked for sure. But spare me for now! I do happen to be a ver avid watcher of certain groups who do attend these lovely conventions and send us all with a tease. Here are the new 'waves' of Marvel Legends.

"Rescue"
This is for the 'variants' of the IM3 Iron Monger BAF. One of them is Rescue; or I like to call her: Iron Maiden! There is a 'movie' Mandarin as well as the War Machine MK II variants. Suffice to say, I'm going to skip on the Mandarin.

 

I'm not the only one who noticed it but "Jubilee BAF"??? Okay, I'm not disappointed but if this is true, why is SHE the BAF??? Oh well! Songbird is cool. though I would prefer her long hair look better than the punk rock one.


I may not be into comic books anymore, but I do like the 'New' Venom. While I do have qualms with certain ways he is being done, I do fancy the fresh new take on him rather than the same monotonous story of 'planet of the symbiotes' deal.



And yeah. Villains galore. Not a huge fan of the villain line ups. But hey, variety is a good thing in more than one ways! I dread the notion that I do have to buy some of these guys for a certain figure if they are part of the BAF series.

Thank you Marvelousnews.com for these teasers!!!! You guys are for sure filled with an abundance of news and updates for Marvel collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment