Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Marvel Legends: Elektra


The Marvel Legends Elektra from toybiz way back when! Yeah if it wasn't obvious, I am going through the binge of hunting down some older toys that are frugal in price. Found this girl and figured, hey why not! I have a Daredevil and... yeah. She has other uses.


There were a few ongoing toys that were part of the series that came with 'stands'. While true to the nature of the said characters that they are using, they are often ridiculous in my opinion and usually redundant for me. I used this background for the duration of the photo set of Elektra, but that's about it. The other accessory for Elektra is her sheathe and her dual katanas and Sais. Ninjas never come into a fight empty handed.



Although I didn't explore it too much on this photo set, Elektra has a lot of articulation and posing capabilities are pretty high up there. Not to mention the weapon set can add a bit more as well.


It's also one of those perfect times to really get these two love birds back together since I've had Daredevil for a long while now! Aren't they so perfect for each other?


All you need now is a kissing scene then everything is going to be just perfect! Well at any rate, I know I didn't talk too much about the figure or do enough to really justify the possibilities of her, but I won't lie that for her frugal price, she is damn well worth it! One of the cheapest Marvel Legends floating around out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment