Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Epiphany


As I was preparing myself my Apples and Nutella snack today... I came across the back and it says: "Made in Canada".

This piqued my interest and so I looked it up: Nutella Facts.

Suffice to say, both my significant other and I concurred that we have gratitude towards that side of the world. =)

I mean, not only because Wolverine was from your lovely "I-Keep-My-Doors-Unlocked-At-Night" country, but also because Nutella is a bliss!

And you know who you are whom I am speaking to for this jovial yet legit gratitude. xD

1 comment:

  1. I approve of this message. Nutella rocks! And Canada is pretty sweet as well LOL :P. We happen to have some pretty sweet neighbors to the south to help with the awesomeness. At least the ones I happen to know =)

    ReplyDelete