Sunday, April 7, 2013

A New Edition!

I know every month I have a certain theme going on. Guess what? We are adding a new one!!!!!! So elated with the idea that I am starting this! SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU....

G.I.D OF THE MONTH!


Name: Anthony "Tony" Stark

Series: Marvel Comics' The Invincible Iron Man, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy

Some Words: Is often coined as the 'Iron Avenger'. One of the best in the industry, suffice to say and his popularity had ascended to unbelievable heights! While for the longest time he was just a 'Big Man in armor', Tony Stark had adapted and that armor became more internal than an external suit. He is now THE pinnacle of man and machine amalgam. He is after all, the philanthropist, the back up income for the Avengers, and he is THE ONLY man fit to be the 'Knight' of the comic book industry. Suffice to say, even the man has his weakness. And that weakness is ever so alluring!

Yes! Iron man in chains! Not only that! We also have him with a freaking 'shibari' in a distraught like form! A pity we don't see him in such bondage libido so often! Wow. The Stark Irony of such would make any one drool and such! I can't wait for more possible issues and distress like this! And I can't wait for the next candidate of this NEWEST THEME!!!!! Imagine, men of strength! Once considered juggernauts of anime(Goku), video games(Shepard), comic books(How about Batman?!), etc etc.! My that is cathartic!!!!!























THAT is an APRIL'S FOOLS!!!!! I know, I'm a bit late, but you can't blame me! HAHAHAHAHAH! Not my cup of tea to flaunt with such exuberance, male bondage that is. Though in some ways, it can have SOME enticing thoughts, but not so much in the gamut of this! Anyways, next Damsel will be up to display. HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment