Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"The Red Phase II"


So I enjoy this endeavor as much as it stresses me the hell out! There is a LOT of work to do in this place, and suffice to say, there are a plethora of ideas and content to put into flesh so that this room would out do the last one aesthetically. As you can see from the above picture and the next few...


It is indeed a disheveled mess in here! Everywhere an anywhere you see some of my most prized collections!  But I could take solace in some things DOES have some sort of coherent 'picture'.


Some of the recognizable posters and toys are coming out of the wood work! And certain shelves are (maybe) set in stone!!! But this is so far the most 'complete' visage out of all four walls...


Okay, not so much complete as I said. But the entertainment center is indeed ready to be used! But enough of gallivanting in the world wide web and flaunting an incomplete game room! Back to action!

No comments:

Post a Comment