Friday, January 4, 2013

The Definitive "A"


Notice the difference in my most prized toy? I'm sure it's pretty apparent!!! Somehow I get the feeling that the desktop is a bit more obvious since the theme and such or what not. Well, for the sake of it, it's not ENTIRELY what I want the center of attention to be on!


When I saw this, I couldn't help but purchase it. The Avengers logo is on its own enamoring because of the team, the movie, the comic book, the myriad of things that elicits geek spasms out of me! Yes! Very complimenting addition to my already enamoring piece of toy! The shade of black concurs so fluently with the shade of the key and the rather simple but still quirky emblem adds a REALLY good polish to it!!! I bought another Iron Man one for the other side, though I am a bit skeptic now with how good this one came out with its simplicity...


Not to mention "A" stands for a lot of things that are either sentimental or just ... well suffice to say it has a plethora of good things that starts with the said letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment