Sunday, September 16, 2012

X-Men Throw Back!

Psylocke, Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue, and Beast.
Way back when. I remember being too poor to even afford a comic book, so when I managed to get a hand or two in one, well, it was like treasure. X-Men was one of my favorite team back then. Yes, I'll admit to the notion that I was none of those who grew up with the animated series, Wolverine was my favorite character, and yes for a long while, I thought the whole tights and the yellow and blue were the most enamoring combination ever.

I grew up, and here I am now. I have many words to say in regards to the vast difference to what I can and can't afford, however words won't' suffice this time around, but the catalyst of words, the pictures, I do have all per this blog.

At any rate, nostalgia to one of my oldest comic book! The most amusing part of this is that the X-Men's valiant pose here didn't come from their own book but from X-Factor...

Anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment