Monday, March 13, 2017

Masterless and Rage: This Day


There you are.

Here I am. Why do you seek?

You've been a machine. You're just on the go that... everything else becomes a blur. Everything that 'used' to make you, YOU, just suddenly became...

Expendable?

I wouldn't say that, otherwise you and I wouldn't be here in this moment. What I'm saying is that you've taken a considerable amount of your time hiding with how busy, your hobbies, and just flat out killing things that you used to feel. 

Hiding? I don't think that is the adequate word. I realized a lot of things. I came to grips with so much. I'm not hiding from anything, I just don't have the capacity to 'feel' things the way I used to. So I let myself indulge, enjoy, and just geek out over the things that really do make me happy. The things that are real to me. The things that I know will always be my comfort. They make no promises and then break it. They utter no vows and then step away. They don't pretend to be something and then run away when they are faulted.

Sounds like you are still targeting a few faces.

I'm speaking about the clockwork faces I have met in my lifetime. There is no difference with a hero, an eternal, or a friend who ran away... they are all the same. I have to speak of their crimes and their faults because that is what they are, that is who they are. They are common, clockwork, and parasites that I will continue to encounter. The difference is, they don't like they should anymore. They just... in some moments of my life, they annoy.

That might be true. And I'm not defending any of them because they are at fault; ALL of them. But you continue to walk this way, this path... and you'll just be Masterless. 

Rage won't do in this life, you know. Emotions are not something I need to have or indulge over when it comes to people and the woes that follow them. 

This road... are you sure this is the way? 

We know that the road we've taken wasn't. 

..... Very well. You know you can always find me if you need to. 

To do so would mean I still care that much. And lately, I have gained the uncanny ability to consolidate, terminate, and deem something worthy or not. I don't want to lose this person I have become. 

Then why did you stop just to talk? 

Because this day meant something before. Some habits, die hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment