Monday, January 30, 2017

POP: Daenerys Targaryen


Unscathed by the roaring fire, Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons comes in full glory in her POP version. Back when I used to watch the show, she was my main squeeze. With ex-coworkers well aware of who my favorite character/s are in Game of Thrones, one of them got me The Mother of Dragons as a gift and here she is!



As much as I liked the show, I probably wouldn't have gone out of my way to buy this, but since she was given as a gift, I am really glad I have her. I probably won't buy any of the other POPs of Game of Thrones, but her Dragons do look rather fun. Guess it depends when I see them in person.



I believe this was the outfit that she wore when she acquired the Unsullied army. I remember how that blue dress really made her hair glow almost silver and I have to admit, this actress has a strange but real beauty to her. Maybe it was her acting? But she is holding the whip of the Masters so it has to be that outfit. As you can see from the back of her hair, she has some QCs.


I had to look up that scene again. That was definitely her shining moment at that moment for me. I think I have to get the red dragon just to complete this.


So a good little variety of my POP. Since I'm not looking to finish the full lines of any of the POP wave, I think adding a different character from another medium isn't a bad idea. After all, I do have Daryl Dixon in my collection too. It makes for two popular characters from two shows I was really into for a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment