Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Toy fair 2016

I've been a bit off on some of these news, but I suppose I can share some of the links that are highlighting some of the things coming up.

Marvelous News' Kotobukiya

Spider-Gwen Marvelous News link
Spider-Gwen has been on my Bishoujo List for a bit now. Glad we have a prototype to take a gander at. Wonder how her base is going to come out? The one similar to Spider-Woman with the storage for the alternate head would be nice.

Marvelous News' Hasbro Link

 

Just two of my favorites out of the many that are coming out. Please check out the website for all the gallery! They worked hard to get some of these pics for us! I am just sharing what they have done! 

Comic Book Resources DC toys

Now I won't get in depth with DC line ups. I'm not 100% confident with their selection just yet since I am not familiar with their products as much as I am with Hasbro (minus the Bishoujos and the playarts I do own that are DC of course). I have a couple of DC figures preordered; though this one in particular:


Oracle and Batgirl looks amazing. I'm wondering what their prices are. I should check out some of the online stores I do go through.

Well, that's all for now! Again, check out the websites for more pictures and more awesome stuff! All credit to them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment