Saturday, May 9, 2015

Masterless and Rage


There seems to be no end to all the things I abhor.

Mistakes always happens. One often succumbs to the moment of ... inadequacy.

Yeah, I get that. Life leaves us to deal with the things that are ongoing. Perpetual. Lessons and roads that we have seen before.

I don't know what to truly say. I'm part of that 'seen before'.

We all are. Everyone are. Everything anyone has ever said are clock work redundancy. Doesn't matter how much they all say they differ but in the end, they're all the same. We've been dealing with it for a long time, that much is certain. But I'm the only one dealing with the same product of my own riddles and jokes.

It sucks. I hate it too.

You're not yourself, are you?

How can I be? When the worse just seeped out.

Yeah.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment