Thursday, May 22, 2014

Future BAFs that I WISH to have...

BAFs are coming in with exuberance this year! With Hasbro jumping in with the movie line gimmick, Comic based BAF are rare and quite possibly, a dying breed. Hasbro promised a lot of figures in the past that may not see the light of day unfortunately. BUT... there are a few seeing the light of day... ones that may be impossible for me to grab.... ((saddest face)).

Some of these images are from Marvelousnew.com


This was just announced today and it's a San Diego Comi-con exclusive. At first they were mere 3.75, but they are not. It's a BAF of Blastar with characters that are 'underground' but I REALLY REALLY like:

Black Bolt
Medusa
The Comic book Starlord and Gladiator is just 'meh' for me, but still! And considering that this is a Comic-Con exclusive BAF, chances of me having this piece without sacrificing a leg would be almost close to impossible.... But still!


This wave is on the realistic side for me to grab. The problem is that it's a Toys R Us exclusive; which means I'll be toy hunting all over at your lovely Toys R Us just to get every single one(I don't have luck with Toys R Us AT ALL). But I swear I'll try harder with this one and I might be tempted to just bite the bullet on online prices. My main qualm is that WHY?! Why is it just exclusive?!


No comments:

Post a Comment