Monday, August 19, 2013

"Reassemble"

March 2013
Changes are good. A bit of a shift in the norm would do one's soul justice and catharsis. So what to do?



Just a bit of purging. A little bit of this. A little bit of that...


Darkness.


Move things around a bit for some fun. So what to go on the side that used to be comics and such? Well now...


Shelving units and Bishoujos!


And then THERE!


That is pretty much going to be the main idea of things. Bishoujos(aside from the Psylocke, I don't think there are too many of them in my eyes) will keep this space occupied.


And moving some comic books around and such. Adding some other ... 'art' and framing things about and the space is pretty much in coherent order as I like it. BUT... I have this right now...


Looks like I'll need more things to occupy that two empty space. Anyways....

No comments:

Post a Comment