Wednesday, June 19, 2013

.:Joining Ranks:.

Masterless on Toyark


I have recently joined a new forum called ToyArk to replace my 'other' one which seemed dead and no longer of interest to me. This one fits a bit more of my preference and for toy collectors, it's a zenith of a past time as I let my collector eyes gallivant their way into others' superior collection. While the caliber of my collection isn't necessarily in the lowest totem pole, it is far from being infallible considering. Needless to say, this site provides eye candy, information, updates, and just more talk with others with the same forte as me.


For now it seems like a place to join ranks with it. Along with the fiction I live, in the past time I am allotted, it would be a very good place to spend some of my 'writing' and a bit of my newly reformed hobby of 'editing' some of my pictures. With that said, check out their site! They also go hand in hand with BigBadToyStore, so that is always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment