Thursday, April 25, 2013

"To Give, To Guide, and Avenge"



There is something to be really said when one is grasping the tiniest life in one's hand; a life that is brought into this world from the notion of Eternal Love. A life that is meant to be the catharsis to just about everything that is wrong that had transpired in one's life. A thought of Avenging the ones who are still mourning from the act of disgrace and reckless destitution. This is for the idea of allowing one a chance into this world; a chance to walk the path many have walked before but this time do it better, do it RIGHT.

You are a gift to me as much as Eternity is; so to reciprocate your blessing, I am empowered to the ordinance that I am to be the one to guide you in the long and sometimes acrid road. Just to be there to remind you that the coarse ground below you does not have to scathe your bare feet. I offer you my guiding hand and with that, you can run as fast as you can when you no longer have the need of me to tie the knot of your shoes.

I love you. Far more than words can REALLY explain.

=)

1 comment: