Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Chrono Cross OST


Admittedly, this is one of my favorite soundtracks of video games of the past. Something about the somber lullaby that pulls one in to the melody. It may not be anything close to Chrono Trigger's soundtrack(Chrono Trigger: OST), but it does have certain tunes like the vocals called 'Radical Dreamers', 'The Girl who stole the stars', 'Dreams of another Shore', and 'Scars of Time' that are my favorite. There are even a few homage to the old soundtrack of Chrono Trigger(Lucca's theme song is the victory fanfare).


It even comes with a mini 'poster' that I happen to have a frame for so I am able to put it up tonight! The CD case itself is rather enticing since it is making a more realistic and tangible concept of the 'Frozen Flame'. I will vindicate them of blame for not including some of my favorite characters in there(the game had about 50 or so characters so yes, some leeway is allowed).


So I added it to the video game posters wall. Not sure if I'm seeing a good pattern yet, but I don't ahve TOO MUCH pictures to really come up with a cohesive pattern. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment