Thursday, March 21, 2013

More Evangelion


So I had a co worker come back from Japan and she brought me these! I was rather touched that she actually thought of me! And wow! From Japan?! One of my dreams is to go to Japan and visit that toy store that is THREE STORIES HIGH! I mean come on! That would be fantastic! I will be elated beyond belief!


So anyway! These little statuettes are highly detailed and immaculate to the original Evangelion. One must already be aware how enamored I am with Asuka so having another one of her is a rather scintillating thought!


It's an assuage kind of notion to give Asuka the 'injury' look at the last scene of the original Evangelion. Though missing the eye patch deal. Still though!


Now I have NEVER been a big fan of Rei. She is weird and volatile; not that Asuka or feeble Shinji wasn't, but Rei is just stoic and rather terse; which makes her a boring character. Don't know. But I am still appreciative for the free addition to my collection!


This anime shelf really became an Asuka shelf! Then again, Asuka is one of my favorites so I don't have any qualms with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment