Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Balance and Ruin"


An acquaintance of mine from another forum sent me a link to this particular place: BuddyIris213. This person does amazing work with vintage art for the franchise of Final Fantasy. Some are better than others and I found myself enamored by FFVI's and FFX-2(which I will purchase soon enough). The quotes on some are better than art and some are enticing because of the art and the quote falls within the  caliber of mediocre or just plain insipid. FFVI's is:

"The nature of magic exists between balance and ruin."

While it may be simple to the naked eye, it still adorns a very deep and heart warming rhythm to it, especially fans of FFVI. With that said, I did some minor redecorating in my game room because of the arrival of this poster!

The Red


A Very minor change but enough to catch if one is attentive of it. And most likely, sooner than later there will be another that joins the fray! 


No comments:

Post a Comment