Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Melodies of Life"

I would love to give credit to this art... however the site I got this art from didn't really have a good way of acknowledging the said artist.

Songs usually can adhere to a certain point of time; an event/s or a phase of one's life.... It can elicit memories of joy, disdain, nostalgia, or even bring back an old memory that has been long and gone for some time. To me, this year brought forth a myriad of songs that concurs with a few certain things that would carry on for the rest of my life... "Melodies of Life" as one can say.

This is a new year with its brand new challenges, fresh new beginnings, and a few certain uncertainties for both good and bad. I may not be 100% ready or suited for some of the tasks that I must endure, but one can only fathom that I would be more than happy to learn from my mistakes and move on to reface the failure. I am obstinate at the notion that one day I will find peace...

Some time the Melodies of My life will be serene and not so chaotic....

To the New then. moving on forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment