Friday, December 21, 2012

Lightning Returns...



So it's no secret that Lightning is one of my favorite Final Fantasy femme fatale... however FFXIII-2 ruined a lot of things; and not that Final Fantasy XIII was great either, but come on now. Square Enix must have a knack for proliferating its failures as of late...  However, there 'might' be some hope... Maybe, I don't know.

"Lightning Returns"

I'm not a big fan of her outfit as well either. It's kind of weird. Rumor has it that she will be able to have variations and such; I certainly can only hope so.


Though I was always a big fan of her older outfit as well. Then again, her FFXIII-2 armor is rather enticing as well; damn shame she just wasn't part of the crew to use. Well, here's to a hopefully good game then.

No comments:

Post a Comment