Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Electronic Daisy Carnival


I have been a big fan of the house, dance, rave, music genre and to say that I experienced EDC 2012 was for sure one of the most amazing thing I have ever did. The vibe that just pervades all about the crowd as well as the people I chose to be with was indeed made it well worth the cost, the time, and the effort. Now it wasn't far from perfect of course with Saturday, June 9 event was temporarily shut down because of the weather, the traffic both car wise and people (expected) and the usual trouble with people being too much under the influence of something, needless to say that the Friday night event made my trip. However it was quite unfortunate that I paid for a three day event just to attend one day, however partying from Dusk Til Dawn was for sure enough to make one say it was worth it.

Sometime I wish to do it again, however with plans being the way they are next year, I do not think I will be attending this event for a long while, if even. But despite all that, at least I was able to say I did it once with the people I love the most and in the end I would say that trip was beyond amazing, it was celestial, and it brought memories worth reliving everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment