Sunday, April 24, 2016

Cinematic Wonder Woman


It's no secret that I am a Wonder Woman fan for many reasons. Finding out that she was going to make an appearance in Batman vs Superman gave me more reason to be excited for the movie. I mean, she just looks amazing! The way the costume is done goes well as a more 'greek/roman' ensemble but still going along the lines with the classic look and at the same time making it adequate for the modern look! And while there were many ambivalence and disdain with Gal Gadot being casted as Diana, I do have to say for someone who has only seen bits and pieces off her from the movie (haven't watched it yet), I have to say that the still images do look enticing! And luckily we just don't have to witness her in the small screen time she got in BvsS! WE have some inside look on her solo movie! Here you ago! From CW! Both pics I have has the whole 'look over to my left shoulder' going on with Wonder Woman.





So hate to say it, there's a bit of a Captain America feel to it. Now I know Wonder Woman has been around longer than Cap, but Captain America's movie: First Avenger has been the one that entered main stream for a while (Marvel's got the cinematic universe on the roll, in my opinion). But it does have potential! I mean people think so with the fan arts going out already!

artgerm

spidey0318
So perhaps it's too soon to be elated for this movie, but again, I am a Wonder Woman fan here! There is potential in this for sure! Some really good ways to make Wonder Woman be the forefront super heroine of the cinematic universe since Marvel is lacking that. She is after all the first Super Heroine to pave the way for others .... even if her history is tangled up with perversion. Speaking of, I wonder if they will pay homage to that? 



I highly doubt it.... because... yeah. 


No?


How about her bondage scenes in the Silver age? They were less... perverted, right?


And how about this golden piece right here? This was one of the most amazing pics I have seen when I was young. It introduced me to cleave gags! Wonder Woman is also due for a reboot for my Damsel of the Month.

DrewEdwardJohnson
Some fifty shades? 

ReneMicheleti

Or at least have her truss up Cheetah! That would be fitting, right?


Okay, it was about her cinematic solo movie! It turned into a bondage tangent. But then again, it is my blog so it is was expected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment