Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Bowen Designs: Spider-Woman (draft)


Just to start this off, I'm going to say that this isn't a full on review. This is me just putting content that is relevant to my collecting hobby. That and I feel as if I deserved to open something, and what better than the HOLY GRAIL that I once thought would be unattainable. So, without getting too heavy with words, I just want to post these pictures and let the picture do most of the talking.


Classic Spider-Woman logo from her original appearance. "THE" Spider-Woman is right! Jessica Drew is the first and the best!


On my none-draft review, I'm going to do comparisons on boxes. This box is HUGE. As it should be! It has to accommodate for proper safe packaging AND the fact that the figure is not a small statue, it's understandable. Nice product shots, of course.




It's a sexy statue, that much is obvious. The way she is sitting on the gargoyle, the way she seems so.... inviting...


This angle is just delicious!


She also has a mature face. Beautiful, but definitely mature!


Again, this is more of a draft review; if you can even call it a review. I have a lot of things to go through when I have things kind of set in my Game Room. I want to give her a full view, comparisons, and really dig into what makes this statue so damn awesome. Anyways, that's it for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment