Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Avengers Infinity: Hulkbuster


Well, here we are with another addition to my collection! This is going to be an Infinity series in the form of the Hulkbuster from the Age of Ultron movie! So, going off the fact that this is more of a 'mini-statue' than anything else so it won't be a very long review. In fact, it will be more the pictures doing the talking. So, moving on.


We've only really seen this in my collection on other time and that was during the first edition of the Infinity series (second or first? I don't know). Regardless, here's the box. Not bad at all. Can be displayed mint in box if one wants. But ....





The details are good; now it's not going to be 100% accurate since it is more a cartoony version of the Hulkbuster that we saw in AoU. Just from the two I own, Infinity figures seems to have this 'monotone' coloring work to them and it works. It looks like the Hulkbuster that we saw Iron Man use in the movie so with all that said, I'm not complaining.


And since the Hulkbuster is more of a ground and pound/juggernaut (no pun intended, Marko!) armor, this figure has a fighting stance that mirrors its purpose. It sure is ready to beat the crap of the next Hulk around the corner, is he not?


And my only other Infinity figure is Elsa. They don't really stand in scale if we are talking about the 'canon' idea, but hey! Works!


And there is my Infinity Hulkbuster standing in my Iron Man Shelf! He can kind of get lost in the fray of Red and Golds. But he still kind of stands out somewhere in there!


All in all, I expected what I got out of this figure. Honestly, he is as impressive as he was in the package. There was nothing 'surprising' about him. He wasn't lackluster or great, but he is still a great addition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment