Sunday, January 17, 2016

POP: Skyrim Daedric Warrior


Well the first review of 2016 is a little POP guy in the form of a warrior in Daedric Armor. I have to say, I am getting fond of these POP guys a lot more than I would like to admit. While I won't find myself collecting these, I do know that these are awesome pieces to have to pepper up little areas of my game room(the space I have left anyways). Well, let's check this guy out.



Standard POP box. I am interested in all three in the set, surprisingly. That Alduin is amazing to look at! 6 inch too?



I have to admit that the ominous look combined with the cute-like statue is something to scoff at. Though it is rather beautiful with all the hint of crimson, the silver, black, and the grey. The details and rivets on his armor makes him amazing to say the least. That battle axe also does justice as well! Very nicely done.


Seems like a Daedric axe seems to be the common trend with these guys. Was not aware.


He is displayed next to my other Daedric Warriors in my 'entertainment center'/Mini playarts displays. Despite the variety between him, the Daedra Dunmer, AND the other recent Daedra warrior I have, they actually fit color wise. There are variety, but I think they all look good together in that sense; obviously in terms of scale the Dunmer would be the POP's closest ally.


A good little addition to my growing POP collection. I think he is worth the price. You don't see him in retail as often so online might be the way to go. Skyrim fans who are needing some Skyrim related paraphernalia would get a kick out of this one, just look past his big head... if you have qualms with that then perhaps stay away from POP, period!

Alduin anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment