Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Import Prospects

So I have a bit of a list I want to acquire 'soonish'. Some of these are characters that I fell in love with during my Fate Zero/Night binge watching. I'm hoping I can get settled in and actually get some...most... all of these figures so I have a killer review for imports for 2016, but we'll see. All of these images are from Amazon, btw. 


Kiritsugu Emiya: This character is just amazing. He is written well and his demeanor is just plain BAD ASS. He is not a plain 'tank' of a mage, but he is smart, cut throat, and wiling to do anything to get what he needs done. He isn't your typical white knight either. He is so grey, a girl's wrists will be bruised from all the shades that comes out of him... lame pun! Moving on!


Rin Tohsaka: I have to admit that Figma deciding on THIS outfit is a bit of a bummer. I'm not that far into the Fate Night Unlimited Blade Works series, but so far, she isn't in her traditional and well known outfit. Regardless, Rin is Rin and she is badass and I want this new female molds that they are using. Tohsaka Rin 2.0 will be mine.


Sailor Moon S: This is my favorite Sailor Moon outfit. Yes it's basically the same one as it was in Super S but Super S had her linked with Dumb Chibi Moon. That and Sailor Moon S was my favorite season (the introduction of the Outer Senshis!). This figure is promising and I always wanted her the moment I saw her.


Saber, King of Knights: Okay so I did not find this character all that cool during my first run in with the Unlimited Blade Works movie, but to her defense, a two hour movie was not enough to really draw her as a character. Fate Zero gave me an insight and her as a character and her fight scenes is... amazing. This figure is a bit expensive right now and I will probably wait a little bit, hoping that I'll find her for a price that doesn't cost me my third leg. By the way, yes it says "King of Knights". Should she not be called "Queen of Knights"? I will leave the spoilers be since I don't want you blaming me for rotten eggs.


Tuxedo Mask: OH EM GEE! Tuxedo Kamen! The hell are you serious? I want this guy on my collection? Yes I do. He is the hopeless romantic man that taught me that true love exists (along with Disney Princesses), a fallacy I regret believing but hey, Tuxedo Mask is still awesome, even if he is a dumb idiot who believes true love is with a girl who is (in earth age) half his age... he was in college and she was in high school, like FRESHMEN high school. Fucking perve. No wonder you led a generation of guys astray with your talk of true love. No wonder your stick gets long because you lack the real one. Still, I want this guy in my collection. He looks cool.


Elsa The Snow Queen: Yes another Frozen Elsa statue. Out of all these imports, she is probably the most different because she is a statue import. If she is as good as the images I have seen, she will definitely make a good run for 2016's statue line ups. Can't let her go, that's for damn sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment