Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Seriously, FFXV?!


Are you serious right now, FFXV?! Seriously? Okay, maybe I need to take it back a notch or two here but this is my main qualms with Final Fantasy XV right now: ONLY FOUR CHARACTERS. Sure, sure, there are guests, but overall it's only Noctis, Ignis, Gladious, and Prompto and everyone else are just guests. As you all know, I am a huge fan of the "Rikku" type of gals so when I heard there are only four characters and all males, I was slightly taken back, but I will accept any changes as long as it is a TRUE Final Fantasy game.

I had the same reaction when I found out, Rikku.
So only a good 20 hrs in the game(okay, I'm totally not a true Final Fantasy fan as of late! I have RL keeping me away from playing Noctis' role, okay?), I get enamored with FFXV's gameplay, world, I'm so-so with the characters; liking Noctis, but I don't have that 'background' with the four yet. They're close friends but I don't feel the weight other than 'we're bros'. The story is unfolding and I don't have a good grasp of the world yet but I am side swiped when I get introduced to:


Iris! The cute, scantily clad, hyper-go-spunk sister of Gladious! She is this:






((Shame there is no real this character type in FFVI. I also intentionally didn't mention a few FFs for a reason)). She's literally the reincarnation of these character types! I mean COME ON!


From where I'm at, there seems to be some implication that there is something between Noct and this gal. I'd totally pair her up with Noct over Luna. From what I've seen of Luna in Kingsglaive, she is useless even for a damsel in distress category! Speaking of, there might be a chance that Iris will be joining as a guest with Noctis and the crew. Surely hoping so though! I'm smitten, yes!


So with that said, what the hell is up with that, Final Fantasy XV? Your main flaw so far is taking away the joy of "PHS"! And these adorable characters that fill the roster! But she is always a good attention for fanfics and.... DiD attention!


I mean how can she NOT be when....


She's standing like that in the menu screen OBVIOUSLY wanting to BE tied up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment