Saturday, October 10, 2015

"Spider-Women"


If anyone is like me, this little crossover event is a bit more interesting than the oversaturated Multiverse storyline that Marvel has been milking since a writer from an alternate universe decided to lend his mind into the storyboard team. Of course I'm interested in it because it features Spider-Woman(the first and the best), Silk, and of course Spider-Gwen! But this little webbed up little ladies do look good all... webbed up together, don't they?

(On a random, since Marvel is owned by Disney now, maybe Marvel gained the milk "X" because it makes money strategy! Disney is infamous with that. Akin to Frozen marketing technique. Still love you, Elsa!)

My good friend linked me on this! From the NYCC 2015! Spring 2016, I'll be reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment