Thursday, December 18, 2014

Spider-Woman Update

The iconic look of Jessica Drew has been around for quite a bit. It has stayed consistent from the moment she appeared, even in her hiatus she is known wearing that costume in some events, and when Veranke took over her costume, she still wore it. Years later the Secret Invasion event, she still wore it.... and now apparently it's time for a change so this is what we get:


First and foremost, I do like change for a character's costume but there are certain things I am afraid of: change of personality. There seems to be a bit more 'up beat teen' with this. But written correctly and if this article where a friend f mine showed me truly does stir Jessica away into a new direction, and make her more unique from the rest of the gals then I'll bite. Here are more images of her new costume:


Something about that Spider emblem that gives it more 'sense'. It's tingly. LOL!


The picture above is what I'm afraid of. Jessica is not a teen. She is probably close to 30's more than anything so.... Again I can like the costume, just don't take her out of the element. At any rate, that's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment