Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Currently Playing:


DA3: I'll probably never do a review on this game. Then again, I can't remember I actually had the time and the incentive to do video game reviews. But... this game is definitely a great game to dive into right now!


The characters are still sublime(still miss Hawke, Merril, and Leliana in the party though) and it still has that great voice acting and interaction that Bioware is known for(Mass Effect is a testament of that I should say). The gameplay is still a bit of DA2 and the environment is vast! Great game! During my times of not delving into my writing or blogging about my collection, this game for sure has my attention!


FFX: Yeah I've had this game for over a year now and nothing... I'm not sure if I'll ever get to finish it but... yeah. It's somewhere in the mix! I want to get to FFX-2 HD someday too!


Skyrim: I mostly play this out of reference, but I do enjoy this game quite a bit still! That and there are trophies I am still fervent about and I want to fight that legendary dragon that has yet to cross my screen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment