Sunday, June 29, 2014

Attack on Titan: Chibi Mikasa figure


I fell in love with Attack On Titan over night and spent a couple of nights watching it until 4am... I haven't done that for a series for a LONG time! SO suffice to say, a Mikasa figure will be showing up here and there in my page and collection in the coming figure. Yes, I am also on the Mikasa band wagon because she is just a badass.


I don't really know this company that made this figure, but this chibi little figure of Mikasa was irresistible so I just had to jump the gun and buy her.


There are a couple more in this wave and personally, I'm more interested in Levi than Eren or Armin. Not a big fan of the latter two honestly. Oh and the Attack On Titan cover art on the right side is always awesome!


There's no real scrutinizing this figure. It's a chibi version of Mikasa so I say it's as accurate as it can be. Got her red scarf and grey eyes going along with her 3D gear and blades.


Side profile. She stands on a black mundane black stand. Yes the left blade is distorted thanks to packaging.


The detail of her scout legion insignia on her jacket is accurate enough. Look at the minor details on the 3D gear as well!


Here's a bit of comparison on her measurements with my Infinity Elsa figure and my Mini playarts Rikku. She's smaller than the two but definitely lined up with the idea of chibi. A good addition to say the least! My first and definitely not the last Mikasa in my collection line up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment