Monday, September 30, 2013

"Eloquence"


Hope
noun

-a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.
-a feeling of trust.

verb

-want something to happen or be the case.
-intend if possible to do something.

Verbatim of what defines a word that has been hanging by a moment these last few. In a world full of blood and stripped of the word, I guess sometimes we just have to keep striving on and hope that there will be a lot less cruel ending to all of 'this'. It's far more than an aesthetic, it's also an action, and with actions comes the true meaning of the word. Behind the word is a tangible representation of one's enduring. In this day and age, the world can be mended. 

And what about you, old friend? Life *is* bigger than you and me. Here we are some odd years later, and I'm still looking for you. I want to tell you so much. Want to let you know that amidst my dreams still lies the wound you gave me. If I reached out to you now, with what I know now and what I hold in my arms, would you purge me finally of the *things* that have been encumbering me? You are not me; you don't know the lengths I will go just to make sure I find a conclusion. 


It wasn't just a godamn dream. And if you can read my words and see the *pain* that you were so OBLIVIOUS to, I'd let you know that I would still find it in me to TRY and save 'us'. Because, my friend, you're not the Forgotten one or the eternally damned. It was *me*, and yet I'd try to bring you here to where I am. Where they are. To meet them. To meet *HER*. 

Masterless and Rage. Fear and Hope. Compassion and Avarice. Who is more malleable for this world? Clarity doesn't come with the snap of a finger. But its' eloquence is far more attainable than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment