Saturday, August 17, 2013

"Aspersions"


What do you consider an aspersion? To trample on someone's integrity and honor? What if someone doesn't have one to begin with?

I pay for things I have never done. I eat the consequences of your betrayal. So here I am. Face me or run in cowardice like you did before.

There is no line in my end. You erased it and now you have to see the reality you have made yourself. All of that talent. All of that blissful ink. It's the only thing I really want now. That 'friend' isn't there. She died. Or she never existed. Just a fallacy; living to feed of the honor of one who would've. DID. EVERYTHING POSSIBLE.

I'm going to kill that side of me and have you watch. But it won't hurt you. Because it didn't when you stabbed her with the dagger of your cowardice.

Run. Run away. I know you will. You'll turn your back because that's the best of what you can do. The one thing that is absolute in this canon is that running away means a whole lot to you, so I won't assume otherwise.

In a world full of blood and stripped of hope... in darkness and light in which you can't cope. I am the testament of rage collecting her mind... the bonds that defined us only I took to kind. An abhorrent mind was yours to embrace. Turn your back and run because all of this you can't face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment