Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Classic"


A good friend of mine brought over some goodies from a local flea market. A place like that is a hit and miss and I would LOVE to go there to enjoy some possible treasures I could find there. With that said, this was toybiz days when they used to make 20 inch toys. From the back of the box, it's more than obvious that there are a few more in the collection. Again, not so articulated, but it has its fine lines of nostalgia and I do remember that the 'regular' version of this Weapon X (5 inch I think?) was the FIRST Wolverine toy I ever had!


While I don't collect comic books as much as i used to, I won't fend off classics that are nostalgia and have a bit of meaning behind them. That and a lot of these have Iron Man's Silver Centurion outfit going on! That and it talks about Iron Man's "Demon In A Bottle"; well I don't actually have hat issue, but it did touch on that specific area. These are some nice catches though; waiting to see how I can put it all up to make it more sufficient in my comic book wall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment