Friday, July 5, 2013

"Bridging the Gap"


Repeat those words as if it was viable to begin with. But in amidst the pain and the acrid sense of betrayal, you are after all adept to your own testament. Rage. So what is it about every night that brings forth disdain and absolute sense of loss?

Or perhaps swimming in the pool of your mind has made you such an intrepid adventurer in the negative what ifs?

I get your logic. I even get YOU. Do you at least have the notion to adhere just a bit in the thing you find despicable about me? I honor things until I am given no more reasons to honor. Broken promises and bleeding time has put us here. We can keep on walking or perhaps turn another fork and let this be 'on its own'?

Malleability isn't the question at hand but willingness. If you would've asked me about the dreams that are tainted, I would've abstained if I knew the meaning back then.... why?

Because if it was never known... if that time wasn't allowed to be forgotten, we would've lost a part of us.

Why? Why do I reach out?

Because Eternity did the same for me.

Longevity isn't entirely concurring with a perfect world. It knows pain as we do. Time is of an essence, yes. But so is healing. So let time heal. Let's go from there.

Take it this far though; You aren't the only one in 'tears'.

No comments:

Post a Comment