Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Someone Was Nice This Year.


As I mentioned earlier in the 'day' that there will be some rather glorifying spoils from the day that just passed. Suffice to say, I came out with some rather enamoring stuff given to me from Santa himself! One can fathom as to who? But before I go all out and show these things, let me preface the idea that SOME will not be getting the full justice since I am not planning to take them out of the box for a full display; YET. Eventually they will get the full glory of being aesthetically pleasing outside of their confines, but again, for a few weeks, they will not.

So, enough nonsensical banters... here we are:

Eva Unit 2.0

Asuka's Eva Unit!
Ah. Eva unit 2 from the rather disturbed hit series Neon Genesis Evangelion; one that was rather disturbing since it was based on the rather distorted mindset of three teenagers who are living in a  post apocalyptic world. "Angels" swarm what is left of the world and they are nothing like the angelic beings who would be our guardians; in fact, they are the exact opposite! So... without going to far into the series since the old story is now expendable since we are now going through a reboot! With reboots, comes NEW adaptations of the toys! This is the first one in my hand, of course!


Iron Man Mark V


Oh what?!  Iron Man Mark V (Silver Centurion) from the Iron Man II movie?! Yes! Yes! I had to have him! Though admittedly, he isn't entirely what one would call as his most 'powerful' armor in the movie adaptations, it is a fact that some of the 'extremis' and the MK VII idea did come from this I would discern. That and the color scheme has grown on me! This armor is also giving love to the whole idea of the vintage notion of 'Iron Suit in a Brief Case'. Can't wait to open him, for sure!

Iron Man Mug


 

The Iron Mug. I'm not 100% sure, but I think this helmet is from the Disney's 'Avengers' T.V. series; surprisingly, it's one that I do not watch for reasons of my own, but yeah! Here we are! Truthfully, this came out of nowhere. I honestly like this whimsical thing, though using it as a mug, won't happen. It's actually going to be a decor to add in my Iron Man shelves.

Mass Effect 2013 Calendar

Front

Back
Ah. What an awesome way to have an itinerary for the year! It will massively affect my knowledge on the days to come just by looking at my calendar. Okay... that was freaking corny! But yeah!

----------

Suffice to say, I received a myriad of other presents that I probably won't post here. Just more accessories for my gaming/writing/music listening tandems, clothes and shoes. Hardly fitting I would say for this kind of a themed blog. Perhaps if I start an apparel blog, I just might! And once May comes, I might start another one as well (*hint*). But there are a few others on the list that will get their own kind of attention because well, I opened them already! So yeah...



No comments:

Post a Comment