Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Fruition ....


So the Holidays, huh? Well one can only discern that this year I'll be bombarded with some VERY intriguing things! Some are aching and calling my name underneath the Christmas Tree! When I open them, well, suffice to say, they will remain inside the box because of a certain change in my life; Now, it would be asinine to think that some of these 'decor' will not see the life of the outside world! They will! However, to put it a bit more eloquent about it, My Game Room will be going through a MAJOR change so some of these said things will be boxed up SO.... it's only smart to leave my new comers inside their box until I get the new room....

So... Until then!


*PS: I want that comic book I just posted up. It looks rather jovial, silly, and down right over the tope absurd! Santa VS Stark?! What?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment