Sunday, August 12, 2012

Persona 4: Yukiko Amagi


So a new game had come across my crosshair of gaming... Now as you may all know, I am not as fervent when delving into fighting games but this particular game, Persona 4, had become rather enticing. Mostly because of the aesthetics of one character, a gal who has very similar traits to my dear Gemini. So, amidst purchasing and playing this game... I had found it rather very entertaining. Smooth and in terms of gameplay and very well drawn.


The techniques of the character I have chosen at the moment are Street Fighter friendly, transitions are smooth and not rigid, combos may be a bit more illusive on my end since I am a novice at this game, but I can see it being easier to pull off with more repetition and exposure.

Again the aesthetics are very alluring. Whether I am pointing out the character designs, the flawless animation in their movements, the special affects with each connected strike or the vibrant colors when performing 'super moves' or 'Persona skills', suffice to say that the game is far more than just breath taking. The animations of the 'cgs' are also noteworthy, not awe inspiring as Square Enix's of course, but it isn't as insipid as some of the game these days. While those kind of show are not by any means a necessity for a good looking game, it is a bit depressing when a game adds it in and the gameplay graphics are better looking than the said 'cgs'. With that said, Persona 4 doesn't exactly fail at that notion. 

As for he girl responsible for me buying the game, well, so far so good. Although she lacks the fiery spirit that her aesthetics seems to project (or in simpler terms, she isn't exactly the bitch as one would think she is, excuse the vulgar language), she isn't exactly a character to be hated in my opinion. I haven't gathered enough of her story to completely say she is an enamoring sort, but then again, she looks grand enough. I'll update when I have more info and story fulfilled about her, but in the mean time, I'm enjoying this game!



No comments:

Post a Comment