Sunday, July 22, 2012

Amidst It All...



It had taken me a couple of days to actually acknowledge this. But my lack of a prompt post in regards to a very infamous event that happened on the midnight show of 'Dark Knight Rises' doesn't necessarily say that I do not have it in me to care. I do. And sadly, this atrocious event has been more than a fervent topic at home, at work, at a friend's party, and so forth. My words can never really help the pain that some of these people are feeling. What I can do is perhaps offer my condolence and send as much positive energy that way. It breaks my heart that there are people capable of such acts but it doesn't surprise me. What should have been an event filled with nothing but an exhilarating conclusion to many Batman/comic book fans became a tragedy. 

I can't sit here and say that I know their pain for I do not. But I can only hope that somehow my condolence and need to share positive energy can reach some of these grieving families. I hope and pray for some sort of solace, even though such notion is a facade for many....

No comments:

Post a Comment